How to crochet 2 Hexagons "Boho Origami Granny" Jacket
If you're looking for a fun and stylish crochet
project, then the "Boho Origami Granny
" jacket is a great option to consider. This jacket features a unique design that incorporates two hexagon-shaped granny
squares that are joined together to create a trendy, bohemian-inspired look. Follow these step-by-step instructions to create your very own "Boho Origami Granny" jacket
- 5 skeins of worsted weight yarn in your desired color
- Crochet hook (size H-8)
- Tapestry needle
- Begin by crocheting two hexagon-shaped granny squares. You can use any pattern you prefer, but for the "Boho Origami Granny" jacket, it's recommended to use a pattern that includes a mix of solid and openwork stitches to create a lacy effect.
- Once you have your two hexagons, it's time to join them together. To do this, lay the hexagons on top of each other, with the wrong sides facing out. Use your crochet hook and yarn to slip stitch the two hexagons together along the edges.
- Next, it's time to add sleeves to your jacket. To do this, fold the hexagon in half so that two of the corners meet. You will now have a triangle shape. Use your crochet hook and yarn to single crochet along the edges of the triangle to create a sleeve. Repeat this process on the other side of the hexagon to create the second sleeve.
- Finally, it's time to add some finishing touches to your jacket. Use your crochet hook and yarn to add a border around the sleeves and the bottom of the jacket. You can use any stitch pattern you prefer, but for the "Boho Origami Granny" jacket, it's recommended to use a simple single crochet or half double crochet stitch.
- Once you've added the border, your "Boho Origami Granny" jacket is complete! Try it on and admire your handiwork.
This crochet project is perfect for intermediate-level crocheters who are looking to take on a fun and challenging project. With a little patience and practice, you'll have a beautiful and unique jacket to show off to your friends and family.