DIY Guide: How to Create a Cute Daisy Flower Beaded Bracelet
Are you a fan of daisy flowers
? Do you enjoy wearing unique bracelet
s? Well, why not combine both interests and create a daisy flower beaded bracelet
What You'll Need:
- Daisy flower beads
- Small seed beads (in a color that complements your daisy beads)
- Stretchy cord
- Cut a length of stretchy cord that is slightly longer than the desired length of your bracelet. This will allow room for tying a knot.
- Thread a seed bead onto the cord and slide it all the way down to the center of the cord.
- Add a daisy flower bead onto the cord and slide it down to rest on top of the seed bead.
- Thread another seed bead onto the cord and slide it down until it rests on top of the daisy bead.
- Continue this pattern of alternating seed beads and daisy flower beads until you reach the desired length for your bracelet.
- When you have strung all of your beads, tie a knot in the cord to secure the beads in place. Be sure to tie the knot tightly, but not so tight that the bracelet cannot stretch to fit over your wrist.
- Cut off any excess cord and your daisy flower beaded bracelet is now ready to wear!
There you have it! A simple and cute daisy flower beaded
bracelet that you can create at home. This bracelet would make a great addition to any spring or summer outfit.