Strawberry pastry cream recipeIngredients:
3/4 liter of milk
215 grams of sugar
4 tablespoons cornstarch
300 grams of strawberriesDirections:
1. Leave the strawberries to soak in a bowl of water, so they get a little more tender.
2. You are heating the milk in a saucepan, over medium heat so that it does not boil.
3. Meanwhile, go beating the eggs, with the help of some rods, along with the sugar and cornstarch, until you achieve a unique mixture of a whitish tone.
4. Pass the strawberries through the blender, with a little of the water where you have kept them soaking, to make a kind of puree that you add to the egg mixture. Beat again well.
5. Add this mixture, using a strainer, to the milk, and without stopping stirring and without raising the heat, you are going to make your strawberry pastry cream until it is more consistent and resembles a cream.
6. When it's ready, let it warm up a bit and then transfer it to a bowl that you're going to put in the fridge until you have to use it.