How to Knit the November Flower pattern Women's VestKnitting
is a wonderful hobby that can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of skill level or experience. If you're looking for a new project to take on, consider knitting the November Flower pattern
women's vest. This beautiful pattern features a lovely floral design that is perfect for the autumn season. With the right tools and some basic knitting knowledge, you can create a stunning vest
that you'll be proud to wear.
Before you get started, you'll need to gather some materials. Here's what you'll need:
- 4 skeins of worsted weight yarn
- Size 8 (5mm) knitting needles
- Tapestry needle
Now that you have all the necessary materials, it's time to start knitting. Follow these simple steps to create the November Flower pattern women's vest
November Flower Pattern Chart:
- Cast on 86 stitches using the long-tail cast-on method.
- Knit 2, purl 2 for 8 rows to create a rib stitch pattern.
- Switch to stockinette stitch and knit every row until the piece measures 15 inches.
- Begin the November Flower pattern. To do this, follow the chart below:
- Repeat rows 1-16 of the November Flower pattern until the piece measures 22 inches.
- Switch to the rib stitch pattern and knit 2, purl 2 for 8 rows.
- Bind off using the basic bind-off method.
- Sew the sides of the vest together using the mattress stitch.
- Weave in any loose ends using the tapestry needle.
Knitting the November Flower pattern women's vest
is a fun and rewarding project that can be completed in just a few days. With a little bit of time and effort, you can create a beautiful and unique vest that you'll be proud to wear. Follow these instructions and enjoy the process of knitting this lovely pattern.