Are you looking for a unique and trendy knitting project? Try your hands on this dove print women's vest. It's the perfect garment for all bird lovers and anyone who wants to make a statement with their fashion choices.
How to Knit Dove Print Women's Vest
Step 1: Gather Your MaterialsBefore you start knitting, gather the following materials:
- Size 6 circular knitting needles
- 4 skeins of worsted weight cotton yarn in your preferred color
- A tapestry needle
Step 2: Cast On StitchesCast on 180 stitches using the long-tail cast on method. This will create the bottom edge of the vest.
Step 3: Work the Dove Print PatternThe dove pattern is a simple yet elegant design that is perfect for this vest. To create the pattern, you'll need to follow the chart you've printed out:
- Rows 1-12: Knit all stitches
- Rows 13-20: Follow the dove print chart (the white squares represent knit stitches, while the black squares represent purl stitches)
- Repeat rows 1-20 until the vest measures 15 inches from the cast on edge.