Are you looking for a unique and stylish knitting project to take on? Look no further than the knitted knotted beads pattern vest! This intricate and eye-catching design is perfect for anyone looking to add some creativity to their wardrobe. Follow this simple tutorial to learn how to knit your own knotted beads pattern vest.
How to Knit Knotted Beads Pattern Vest
Step 1: Gather Your MaterialsBefore you begin knitting, gather the following materials:
- Size 8 knitting needles
- Four skeins of worsted weight yarn in your preferred color
- A tapestry needle
Step 2: Cast On StitchesUsing the long-tail cast on method, cast on 80 stitches using one of the knitting needles. This will be the back of your vest.
Step 3: Create the Knotted Beads PatternThe knotted beads pattern is a beautiful and intricate design that will make your vest stand out. To create the pattern, you'll need to follow the chart you've printed out:
- Rows 1-4: Knit all stitches
- Rows 5-8: Purl all stitches
- Rows 9-12: Knit all stitches
- Rows 13-16: Follow the knotted beads pattern chart (the white squares represent knit stitches, while the black squares represent purl stitches)
- Repeat rows 1-16 until the back piece measures 12 inches from the cast on edge.